Re: [Gnash-dev] question: memory usage/allocation profiling of Gnash

From: Hong Yu
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] question: memory usage/allocation profiling of Gnash
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:31:35 +0800

Thanks! One of such SWF file is attached. A sentence in Chinese is reading before the prompt of first user input. We don't find the problem on X86. But I think such might be repeated on X86 if we skip frames on purpose.

I am not sure of the audio part. But I will have further tracing result to tell, later.

Best regards,

Hong Yu