Re: [Gnash-dev] "GdkWindow unexpectedly destroyed"

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] "GdkWindow unexpectedly destroyed"
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:19:53 -0800 (PST)

After a lenghty debugging session I finally found the source of this
problem. It turns out that the Mozilla plugin attemts to start Gnash for
the same movie and X window ID twice. Of course GTK is not happy to
share a Window ID with another process, and thus mayhem results. The
reason the plugin does this is because NewStream is called twice on the
same plugin instance. The reason for *that*, I haven't yet discovered.

The bug seems serious enough to let Firefox crash, so I think we should
fix this for the release.

Bastiaan