Re: [Gnash-dev] youtube bugs for release

From: Michael Fötsch
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] youtube bugs for release
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 19:15:24 +0100

John Gilmore wrote:
Unfortunately at this point I lost control of the whole screen.  I had
to go somewhere else on the network, ssh into my machine, and kill off the
gnash-gtk process.  Then I had a window system again.

I could not reproduce this. I reverted to revision 10641 (the one before Benjamin's fix) and compared the behavior: The video is choppy in both cases. With the latest version, seeking, pausing, going fullscreen and back more or less work for me.

However, I noticed a bug that remains when seeking: The elapsed time of the movie and the position of the seek bar reset to zero after clicking into the seek bar. It looks as if the elapsed time is always the time since the last manual seeking, and not the total elapsed time of the video.

Kind Regards,
M.F.