Re: [Gnash-dev] updated online testcases

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] updated online testcases
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 08:00:01 -0600

On 06/13/10 02:22, strk wrote:

> As far as I know, in addition to the ones in actionscript.all, we have
> some in misc-ming.all (but not _all_ of the ones in misc-ming.all are
> that self-explanatory).

  You forgot all the haxe based tests, and I think there are other
self-contained tests we may want to out online. Course that assuming
somebody will maintain the online part.

> Oh, finally we do want to have a source code revision identifier.
> We did have it with CVS and lost since the bzr switch. That's also
> something to look at, for proper maintainancce.

  Gnash has both the branch and the revno, and we're not going back to
using rcsid and CVS. :-) I never found that useful anyway.