[Gnash-dev] updated online testcases

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] updated online testcases
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:56:15 -0600

I updated the online test cases from trunk, and while doing so noticed
we have more testcases than entries on the wiki. These were built with
ming from cvs, so should be correct. A good place to start would be to
update the wiki to have all the tests listed. That might be too many
entries to be easily readable though, so we probably need to have an
intelligent ways of running all the tests with one click, and recording
the output. Ideally it needs to work with the Adobe player too, for
compatibility testing.

We've actually got many more testcases in our testsuite too, the online
ones are mostly just one sub directory. So we should add all the rest
too. It'd be a bit of an organizational web hacking mess at first, but
would be kindof nice when done...

Thanks for volunteering. :-)