[Gnash-dev] beginBitmapFill

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: [Gnash-dev] beginBitmapFill
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:07:15 +0200

My implementation of beginBitmapFill is finished sooner than I thought,
complete with tests.

https://code.launchpad.net/~bwy/+junk/gnash-devel

I don't know whether it should go in the release or not; it makes some
big changes, but compiles and runs without crashing under all three
renderers. AGG and cairo display the fills properly; ogl is laughable.

The change to BitmapData to use a GnashImage internally cuts down the
amount of copying backwards and forwards. There is now only one
CachedBitmap (previously BitmapInfo) per BitmapData class.

bwy

--
Free Flash, use Gnash
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/