Re: [Gnash-dev] pre-release candidate

From: Brad
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] pre-release candidate
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 23:31:39 -0500

On 05/02/11 6:57 PM, Rob Savoye wrote:
It'd be nice if somebody other than me would test this release candidate:
http://www.getgnash.org/packages/pre-release-testing/gnash-0.8.9rc1.tar.gz.

Noticed a really strange bug. When I first built this and installed it I couldn't load any YouTube videos. So I thought maybe I'll try clearing
my cookies and then one video worked. Then if I go to another video the
same issue comes back. The YouTube player will load up but at the top it
says "An error occurred, please try again later.". This is a pretty big
showstopper this late in the game.

believed to be clean.