Re: [Gnash-dev] pre-release candidate

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] pre-release candidate
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 22:49:56 -0700

On 02/06/11 21:31, Brad wrote:

> Noticed a really strange bug. When I first built this and installed it I
> couldn't load any YouTube videos. So I thought maybe I'll try clearing
> my cookies and then one video worked. Then if I go to another video the
> same issue comes back. The YouTube player will load up but at the top it
> says "An error occurred, please try again later.". This is a pretty big
> showstopper this late in the game.

  This is actually a long-standing issue, but not necessarily with
Gnash. What version of NPAPI and Firefox ? I found that I still get the
same error unless I have Firefox set to allow 3rd party cookies. Do you
see any /tmp/gnash-cookie.PID files ?

 As long as your version of NPAPI supports getvalueforurl(), then it
should be work. The release candidate has no changes to the plugin code,
so if master has been working for you, the release should too.

 Thanks for testing the release candidate.