gnash

Re: [Gnash] working plugin checked in

From: Unit3
Subject: Re: [Gnash] working plugin checked in
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:41:27 -0600

Rob Savoye wrote:
>   Correct, sortof. With newer versions of Firefox, I could have the
> standalone player send a message to Firefox to load a page the same way
> Thunderbird does. So that could potentially be made to work before the
> plugin is more tightly integrated into the browser.

Well, you know how long things will take to implement, whether or not
it'd be worth doing this before getting the full embedded version
working. I just know that my main reason for wanting a working Flash
plugin on AMD64 is that there's so many sites which use Flash interfaces
for navigation. :(

Graeme