gnash

Re: [Gnash] where comes pangogl.h from?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash] where comes pangogl.h from?
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 00:59:00 +0200

>   Oops. Luckily pango isn't used, it's just a dependency of GtkGlExt.
> It's supposed to be just pango.h, but I missed the extra "gl" part when
> cloning an existing configure test. I just checked in a fix with the
> correct spelling.

It's better now, but still not quite there. Indeed, if I do a simple
./configure
the right pango version is found (1.0), but it cannot find pango/pango.h
as it is in /usr/include/pango-1.0, and it searches in /usr/include.
If I use --with-pango-incl the header is found but the version used is
2.0, so the the link fails because -lpango-2.0 isn't found.

After I applied the attached patch the right version is found, the library
too, but the function used to test the pango link doesn't seems to be in
pango anymore.

I tried with another function, pango_engine_get_type and ./configure
worked (this is in the attached patch, too).

I haven't really looked at the issue, but it seems to ùe that pango
isn't used directly by gnash. So shouldn't pango flags be set by
pkgconfig, on platforms with pkgconfig support?

--
Pat