gnash

Re: [Gnash] where comes pangogl.h from?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash] where comes pangogl.h from?
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:12:08 +0200

>   It's not directly used by Gnash at all, it's a dependency from
> GtkGlExt. That's why as long as the linker path was ok, it looked like
> it was working, but wasn't. I'll apply the patch, and test it better.

The resulting gnash is linked with (among other libs) libSDL-1.2.so.0
libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 libcairo.so.2 libpango-1.0.so.0
libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0 libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0.

>   I found out early on using pkg-config was a mistake if you want real
> multi-platform support for the tests. Not everyone has this installed,
> so I rewrote the tests to find things on their own.

Indeed, it seems better to use only the test that work on more platforms,
even if they are more complicated...

--
Pat