gnash

Re: [Gnash] where comes pangogl.h from?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] where comes pangogl.h from?
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:57:35 -0700

Patrice Dumas wrote:

I haven't really looked at the issue, but it seems to ùe that pango isn't used directly by gnash. So shouldn't pango flags be set by pkgconfig, on platforms with pkgconfig support?

It's not directly used by Gnash at all, it's a dependency from GtkGlExt. That's why as long as the linker path was ok, it looked like it was working, but wasn't. I'll apply the patch, and test it better. Chances are the atk, glib, and cairo tests all have similar issues, so they also aren't really used but toi satisfy dependencies.

I found out early on using pkg-config was a mistake if you want real multi-platform support for the tests. Not everyone has this installed, so I rewrote the tests to find things on their own.

        - rob -