gnash

Re: [Gnash] Re: 0.8.1 new functionality

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: 0.8.1 new functionality
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:30:33 +0200

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 07:59:09AM +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 10:00:40PM -0300, Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> >
> >     Ok, you can find youtube boring, but most of people don't. So,
> > let's think about democracy.
>
> Free software isn't democracy. The people contributing to software
> aren't elected and certainly not paid by the mean of fiscal retributions
> by those using it.
>
> IIf womebody wants something, the way to go is to contribute.

Well said.
I see a lot more things like "urgent", for instance.
Like:
        - well-tested support for patent-free media
          (png,ogg,theora,...)
        - a "save as" menu item for all loaded resurces
          (swf,images,sounds,video)
        - support for edutainment sites (my kid is growing)

We have a wiki, feel free to request an account and star
a WishList page anyone. See gnashdev.org.

--strk;