gnash

Re: [Gnash] Re: 0.8.1 new functionality

From: ann
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: 0.8.1 new functionality
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:37:53 +0200 (CEST)

Normally I try not to respond to these kinds of messages, but I really
object to attacks on specific people as opposed to constructive criticism
about the project itself.

I do not share Martin's views, although I am also a former Gnash team
member.

Rob retains my respect, and other people on the team were helpful
rather than competitive.  I do feel that communication on the Gnash
mailing list could be improved with carefully thought-out responses
and regular (monthly?) status updates, but I expect this will improve
with time.

- Ann