Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Search box in gnewsense site

From: Matteo Giaccone
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Search box in gnewsense site
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:27:39 +0200

i've searched through users-ml and i've found only a useful reference
to this forum thread:
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ForumMain/SearchFunctionDisappeared

i've spotted here and there suggestions to use google
(site:gnewsense.org) to search in the site, but i don't think that
would be good...

can you explain me better where is the problem? I could try solving it? bye

mat