Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Search box in gnewsense site

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Search box in gnewsense site
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:57:10 +0200

Matteo Giaccone schreef:
i've searched through users-ml and i've found only a useful reference
to this forum thread:
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ForumMain/SearchFunctionDisappeared

i've spotted here and there suggestions to use google
(site:gnewsense.org) to search in the site, but i don't think that
would be good...

can you explain me better where is the problem? I could try solving it? bye

I think you'd need to get your hands dirty with PmWiki yourself. Maybe Brian can tell you a bit more about it. See also [1]. You can also talk to the PmWiki devs about it, but I hear they're not always very responsive.

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-users/2008-08/msg00003.html