Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 21:53:16 +0200

Hi,

I emailed samgee a while ago about gNewSense Builder and have started
setting up a server following the documentation [1][2]

The main aim is to get the original Builder scripts [2] working for
Ucclia (wheezy) and move from there.

I am currently using ansible to setup my-ever-changing-environment,
the changes i made to the Builder scripts are also in there.
At the moment i only have a private bitbucket git and need todo some
refactoring.
Samgee recommended re-creating builder bzr repo and start clean, i want
to implement that first, then i can make it public.

I'm trying to figure out how all this works.
I'm a student and learning

i hope to take a look at what Trisquel [3] and devuan [4][5] are doing
also try using jenkins and look at other possible improvements.

Help on e.g. porting the ucclia changes to the gen-scripts, is welcome.
I have not gotten there yet.

eddi

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Builder
[2] http://www.gnewsense.org/Builder/HowToCreateYourOwnGNULinuxDistribution