Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)

From: dww
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 19:38:37 -0400

Hello Sam,

I look forward to participating again in helping with gNewSense5.
I imagine the kind of freedom bugs I worked in 4 are going to be a
priority.

Will gNewSense5 be based on Debian Jessie version 8.6?

On my development machine does it makes sense for me to start by
installing Jessie 8.6?

Regarding learning how to use the Builder approach is their some primer
or other learning material from the Debian or other sites?

Regards,
Dennis