Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Current Status (and Wiki Performance)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:18:00 +0200

> We will want to have Ucclia and Ucclia+1 in a single repo, so that
> users won't have to change URLs in sources.list. So checking how we can
> merge multiple repos is an important factor in the success of the
> Builder approach.

I will test pulling the debian wheezy mirror into the debian jessie
mirror using following flags[1]
to see if the mirror is not purged of any jessie packages/files:

--ignore=regex
    Never delete any files whose filenames match the regex. May be used
multiple times.

--nocleanup
    Do not clean up the local mirror.

eddi