Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense 4 ucclia gnome nautilus search issue and a

From: Dika Setya Prayogi
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense 4 ucclia gnome nautilus search issue and alternative solution
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:57:13 +0700

Op Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:20:10 +0700
schreef Dika Setya Prayogi <address@hidden>:

Please file a bug report. It will have lower priority than freedom
bugs, but we can consider it for gNewSense 5.

Looks like the problem is solved in the debian 8 (Jessie) with new nautilus packaged with better search integration ,Gnewsense 5 are based on it right ? so there will be no worries (for now) but still if the search broken again you can just drop to fallback search as an option.

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=nautilus;dist=stable
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=nautilus;dist=unstable

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/150379

okay, in next my sparetime lets see what i can do