Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense 4 ucclia gnome nautilus search issue and a

From: Dika Setya Prayogi
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense 4 ucclia gnome nautilus search issue and alternative solution
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:20:10 +0700

I dont know the status of upstream bug, tested it using debian repo
and the bug still there, maybe some developer had migrate developing
in debian jessie instead.

yes,for user convinience I suggest remove tracker by default until it fixed.

im also wish html5everywhere plugin installed by default in iceweasel
to wacth online videos especially youtube :-D , the plugin can be
found here: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/IceCat/HTML5_Video_Everywhere!