Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense 4 ucclia gnome nautilus search issue and a

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense 4 ucclia gnome nautilus search issue and alternative solution
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 22:33:37 +0200

Op Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:20:10 +0700
schreef Dika Setya Prayogi <address@hidden>:

> I dont know the status of upstream bug, tested it using debian repo
> and the bug still there, maybe some developer had migrate developing
> in debian jessie instead.
>
> yes,for user convinience I suggest remove tracker by default until it
> fixed.

Please file a bug report. It will have lower priority than freedom
bugs, but we can consider it for gNewSense 5. You could also file a bug
report with Debian, if they can solve it then it save us (duplicated)
time. Or you could find the Gnome bug report and try to get it solved
at the root.

> im also wish html5everywhere plugin installed by default in iceweasel
> to wacth online videos especially youtube :-D , the plugin can be
> found here:
> https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/IceCat/HTML5_Video_Everywhere!

This doesn't seem to be packaged yet by Debian. Please file an RFP [1]
with Debian or step up as a volunteer to package it for gNewSense.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/RFP