unsubcribe

From: ashwin kumar
Subject: unsubcribe
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:27:40 +0530

Hi

   I want to unsubscribe from the forum I hv been trying from long
time,pls don't send
My any mails,I would request the forum people who is managing this to
stop all
Mails,and I hv done mantimes still I am getting these mails,I would
request the
Appropriate people to take immediate action.

Thanx

Rgds
ashwin