Timeline

From: Osma Suominen
Subject: Timeline
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:57:30 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Pawel Kot wrote:

> PS. Timeline now is as follows:
> today, tomorrow - pre version
> fixing statemachine for AT driver (or if it works, just testing the
> functionality) - rc1 version
> few days for testing, docs and translators - rc2 version
> few days for docs and translators - 0.5.0

What about the 3110 and 0.5.0?

I would like to see that patches I submitted last week (3 of them)
applied before 0.5.0. Two of them only change 3110 code, the third one
is a small fix to the statemachine which I believe is entirely harmless
for the other drivers.

If not, it's OK for me but I like having a decision.

The current 3110 code is very buggy and operations often fail (this got
worse after the recent statemachine fixes, unfortunately). If you
can't/won't include my recent patches, please disable the 3110 driver
for 0.5.0.

-Osma

--
*** Osma Suominen *** address@hidden *** http://www.iki.fi/ozone/ ***