Re: New at the list

From: Fernando Gabriel Barceló Tomás
Subject: Re: New at the list
Date: 05 Mar 2003 10:37:52 -0300

Well I make an apt-get remove --purge gnokii and then compile the last
version cvd with the --enable debug option
Then got those results.

address@hidden:~/gnokii$ gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 end > phonebook
GNOKII Version 0.5.0pre9
Opened configuration file /home/fer/.gnokiirc
Added new section global
Adding key/value port//dev/ttyS0
Adding key/value model/7110
Adding key/value initlength/default
Adding key/value connection/dlr3p
Adding key/value bindir//usr/sbin/
Adding key/value use_locking/yes
Adding key/value serial_baudrate/19200
Added new section connect_script
Adding key/value TELEPHONE/12345678
Added new section disconnect_script
Added new section sms
Adding key/value timeout/10
phone instance config:
model: 7110
port_device: /dev/ttyS0
connection_type: 2
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
Connecting
Error in link initialisation: 1
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed. Quitting.
Serial device: closing device
address@hidden:~/gnokii$

Then the terminal continue working but I can't see anything that I type
All the commands get the same result.

--
Fernando Gabriel Barceló Tomás <address@hidden>
Jump Servicios Informáticos