Re: Version supporting 3110

From: Alexanderfam
Subject: Re: Version supporting 3110
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:47:16 EST

Hi,
I'm rather new to this, but can anyone tell me what software I need to compile the latest Gnokii version for win32 or DOS? Do I use a 'C' compiler? Can I obtain this software via a free download?
The errors I get using version 0.3.2 with the config file set to:

[global]
port = COM1:
model = 3110
initlength = default
connection = serial
bindir =

are as follows:

C:\WINDOWS>c:\nokia --monitor
Entering monitor mode...
Initialising GSM interface...
TX_SendMessage - write:: error 0
0x15 Write failed!TX_SendMessage - write:: error 0
0x4a Write failed!TX_SendMessage - write:: error 0
0x4a Write failed!TX_SendMessage - write:: error 0
0x4a Write failed!TX_SendMessage - write:: error 0
0x4a Write failed!TX_SendMessage - write:: error 0
0x4a Write failed!Hmmm... GSM_LinkOK never went true. Quitting.

Any ideas on what the problem is anyone? Is the 3110 not properly supported?

Many thanks,
Lawrence