Re: Nokia 6150 pty error (an Sharp Zaurus)

From: Martin Bürbaum
Subject: Re: Nokia 6150 pty error (an Sharp Zaurus)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:36:24 +0200

Hi bozo,

> Please set mgnokiidev to setuid root.
Sorry, i forgot to mention that. It is already set,
but I don't know how to display it (in the shell) :?
midnight commander says it is set.

> It seems the error lies somewhere in mgnokiidev, the relevant strace
> output:
> [...]
> It seems mgnokiidev got a segfault. Please create another strace
> output which trace the child process too (add the -f flag).

Ok, here it is (I'm not quite sure if it includes more info now):
# strace -f gnokiid
http://members.chello.at/stefbuer/tmp/log/strace_f_gnokiid_stderr.txt

Thanks,
Martin
--
"Did you see their swords? They glow blue in the presence of lawyers!"
-- T. Pratchett, "The Wee Free Men"