Re: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement

From: Burkhard Soehne
Subject: Re: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:29:54 +0200

> > I can establish a connection between nokia 3220 to my PC only for one or
> > two gnokii-statements. For any additional command I will get a timeout.
> >
> > I use gnokii 0.6.12 on ubuntu 6.06.
>
> can you retry with the latest version?
> 0.6.18 has been released a couple of months ago
I will try to compile the newest version. First I have to setup a developing
system. This will take some time...

In a newer ChangeLog I've read:
 | 0.6.14
 | ======
 | o add Nokia 3220 support (Pawel Kot)
Does this mean that there is no Nokia 3220 support at all in my tested version
0.6.12?
Or does this only mean the lack of a few features on the 3220?

In KNOWN_BUGS you can read about connection problems with a 6310(i) in
conjunction with the dlr3p-cable. This problem is very similar to my one.

> what happens with the --monitor command?
First you will get the normal output. After some time the output will break
with a timeout. After that, no connection is possible till switching off and
on the mobile.

Hardi