Re: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:35:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Pawel Kot wrote:

USB support for Nokia-compatible cables is unreliable under Linux. Not
mentioning that you need to have luck to get cable supported by Linux
at all.

So I have noticed. I have had problems with my CA-42 cable since I upgraded from fedora FC6 to FC7. For some time it worked when I installed a FC6 kernel, but now even that doesn't work anymore.

Is bluetooth support any better ? Maybe I could try that? My phone had bluetooth, but I never used that.

Martin Tarenskeen