Re: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:09:42 +0200

Hi,

On 10/3/07, Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is bluetooth support any better ? Maybe I could try that? My phone had
> bluetooth, but I never used that.

Definitely. There are usually problem with initial bluetooth
configuration on Linux side, but once you know what to do it is the
way to go. The only disadvantage is that it decreases battery time.

Please note, that it doesn't mean that over bluetooth you won't have
any problems with gnokii. There are certainly some unknown protocol
detailes that may cause some gnokii functions not work.

take care,
Pawel Kot