gnomoradio-devel

Re: [gnomoradio-devel] Why not Ogg Vorbis?

From: Jim Garrison
Subject: Re: [gnomoradio-devel] Why not Ogg Vorbis?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:41:48 -0500

Jack,

I appreciate your interest and your concern.  The mp3-specific interface
was actually localized to song-local.cc, and it has been my intention
for quite some time to add support for other audio formats.  I have
added OGG support as an option available at compile time (the default is
to include it if the libraries are available).  There is a new snapshot
available on the web site.

Thanks,
Jim