gnomoradio-devel

[gnomoradio-devel] Rhythmbox integration

From: daniele
Subject: [gnomoradio-devel] Rhythmbox integration
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:40:56 +0200

Hi! I've been using gnomoradio since 3 days ago, and I see many features are missing. Isn't it possible to integrate the gnomoradio concepts into Rhythmbox, that is a quite mature application? It would be grat to control all the aspects of music in a single app (like winamp for win).

Another question. Where do the downloaded traks are saved? I'd like to burn 2-3 of them into a CD, but I don't know where to find them on my HD.
Thanks,
daniele