Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-bash-complete improvements

From: Jason McCarty
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-bash-complete improvements
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:21:41 -0400

Robert Anderson wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 09:48, Jonas Diemer wrote:
[snip discussion of bash tla completion]

> I'm posting this to the list - I think all of this discussion is
> appropriate there.

Hmm, I've been discussing my zsh tla completion off-list, but I suppose
talking on-list might incite some more interest in it, and remind people
it's available. Would anyone find discussion of completions for two
different shells annoying?

Jason

P.S., for those who don't know, my zsh completion is available at
  address@hidden
    http://complex.dyndns.org:8000/~jason/address@hidden

    zsh-completion--tla--1.0   Mostly compatible with tla-1.0 syntax
    zsh-completion--tla--1.1   Mostly compatible with new tla-1.1 syntax

But I haven't yet worked on changing 1.1 to match Miles' syntax
simplifications.