Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-bash-complete improvements

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-bash-complete improvements
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Jason McCarty <address@hidden>

    > Robert Anderson wrote:
    > > I'm posting this to the list - I think all of this discussion is
    > > appropriate there.

    > Hmm, I've been discussing my zsh tla completion off-list, but I suppose
    > talking on-list might incite some more interest in it, and remind people
    > it's available. Would anyone find discussion of completions for two
    > different shells annoying?

Doesn't matter.  I don't and I'm the list administrator.  Go, man, go.

And, anyway, against all odds, perhaps -- this list has a pretty cool
subscriber base.  I hope this doesn't jinx it but -- did you know that
I _didn't_ impose any filters against the (recently, thankfully,
silent) reply-to munging thread?  (Shhh... don't tell anyone.)