[Gnu-arch-users] [help needed] How to reconstruct archive from revision

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [help needed] How to reconstruct archive from revision library.
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 22:40:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

yesterday was sad day for MICO project (http://www.mico.org), because we
lost our main mico.org machine. Beside website, mailing list archives,
mailman and CVS it also hosted main Arch-based MICO archive.

The problem is, we have not single mirror of this archive around, on the
other hand we have full revision library for this archive. I hope that we
are not the first in this situation and so I would like to ask if anybody
here already does have some script or description which will/howto
reconstruct archive from revision library.

Thanks a lot,

Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden