[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Some "How Do I" questions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Some "How Do I" questions
Date: 07 Sep 2003 13:49:25 +0900

John Goerzen <address@hidden> writes:
> >    Archive:   address@hidden
> >    Location:  http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/address@hidden
>
> If you could slap a brief "Copyright 2003 Miles Bader; you may
> distribute under the terms of the GNU General Public License" or some
> such notice in there somewhere, I would love to package this up for
> Debian.  (We just need a record in there of the license terms)

Sure I could that; anything for fame... :-)

I think I'd also better make a simple Makefile -- the current method the
scripts use to share awk code is very clumsy, it'd be better to just
preprocess the files before installation with some sort of simple
include mechanism.

-Miles
--
Ich bin ein Virus. Mach' mit und kopiere mich in Deine .signature.