[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Some "How Do I" questions

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Some "How Do I" questions
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:40:44 -0500

>>>>> "Miles" == Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
Miles>
Miles> BTW, you should check out awk sometime, it's vaguely aimed at the
Miles> same problem space as perl, but it's an utterly cleaner language (it
Miles> has something like 1/20 of perl's syntax!), and is almost
Miles> universally installed on unix systems.  If Larry Wall had any taste,
Miles> perl would have looked an awful lot more like awk...

Perl has *a* syntax?

I thought that it has about 50 or so.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above