Re: [Gnu-arch-users] http archives no longer seem to work

From: Kristian G. Kvilekval
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] http archives no longer seem to work
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:04:11 -0700

Thanks!  I am now seeing a related problem:

The public http archive is a mirror of
my private unaccessible archive.  However, I
am unable to register it.   I guess this is
a feature but it feels like a bug.

$ tla register-archive  http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~kris/archive-public
archive already registered: address@hidden
Registering archive: address@hidden

$ tla archives
address@hidden
    sftp://shawsheen.cs.ucsb.edu/home/kris/.ARCHIVES/2003

--
email:address@hidden office:(805)893-4276 http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~kris