Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Arch history?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Arch history?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:08:40 +0900

    Tom> That would take some archaeology.  Notable phase shifts might
    Tom> include:

I have a copy of the list archives if somebody wishes to do the
archeology.  I'm working right now on getting my arch-related
resources online; announcement to follow.

    > How about project adoption (realizing that one would be
    > more difficult)?

What do you mean by adoption?  It's fairly easy to imagine situations
where most of the developers are using arch but the "official" or
"public" archives are in CVS (or BitKeeper :-).