[Gnu-arch-users] Old mailing list archives available [was: Arch history?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:22:27 +0900

>>>>> "sjt" == Stephen J Turnbull <address@hidden> writes:

    sjt> I have a copy of the list archives if somebody wishes to do
    sjt> the archeology.  I'm working right now on getting my
    sjt> arch-related resources online; announcement to follow.

The archives from fifthvision.net are now available in raw, gzipped
mbox form.  Searching and per-message browsing will be added as I have
time, but the archive as I received it was several times the size I
can afford.  There was a lot of redundancy, so it will be feasible,
but it will take some time.