Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Old mailing list archives available

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:32:07 +0900

    asf> Today, Stephen J. Turnbull <address@hidden> wrote:

    >> The archives from fifthvision.net are now available in raw,
    >> gzipped mbox form.

    asf> That's great! May these be imported into gmane? If so, please
    asf> "group reply" to this message, keeping the url intact
    asf> (address@hidden, the gmane importer guru's address is
    asf> in the Mail-Followup-To field).

Yes.  In fact, if gmane makes them searchable, I can just refer people
there.  (If not, I'll follow up on making things searchable as I have
time.)

The main thing to watch out for is the probable redundancy (I suspect
that Nov '02 contains all of Oct '02, ..., and Jan '03 contains all of
Oct-Nov-Dec '02).  Just filter on the Message-Ids.