Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: documentation as info

From: Tupshin Harper
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: documentation as info
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:08:05 -0700

Tom Lord wrote:

   > From: Tupshin Harper <address@hidden>

   > Sigh...did this have to turn into a XML vs. everything else
> argument?
Well, XML sucks and the social, poltiical, and economic distortions of
the massive group-fraud known as the "dot com bubble" caused XML to
have, nevertheless, a profound impact on the lives, careers, and
practices of many techies.

XML is both symbol and a large fraction of the substance of things
wrong in the industry.   MSFT may be bad -- but w3c is worse.

-t

If you would be kind as to mention Nazis, I would be happy to invoke Godwin and end this.

-Tupshin
(doh...i think I just did, or maybe not...too deliberate)