[Gnu-arch-users] Re: from a file's point of view

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: from a file's point of view
Date: 22 Sep 2003 16:50:15 +0900

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> > Is there a way to see a list of patches that have affected a given
> > file?
>
> Of course, slowly and by brute force, you can just fetch and search
> changesets.

... patch-logs in a project tree seem to have all the requisite
information, unless you've gone and deleted some of them.*
That's what my file-log script uses.

* and I'd think even this case _should_ be handleable (if you're nuts)
  because deleted patch-logs leave a record in some other patch-log, so
  presumably could be fetched...

-Miles
--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.