Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch and linux 2.7

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch and linux 2.7
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:54:55 -0600

>>>>> "Stephen" == Stephen J Turnbull <address@hidden> writes:
Stephen>
Stephen> What's your point?  The BKL I'm looking at imposes no conditions
Stephen> regarding use of other SCM products.

All that I know about BK and the BKL is what I've read in this list.  The
various comments from other posters imply a different restriction.  I see
that implication was false.

Mark> Just curious.
Stephen>
Stephen> Troll?

You should not be so quick to assume ill will, since you may gain it for no
reason.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above