Re: [Gnu-arch-users] decoupling pfs/archive-pfs and the archive format

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] decoupling pfs/archive-pfs and the archive format
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:19:42 +0100

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 20:31, Tom Lord wrote:
> I should have said "rate and timing of change".  The truly paranoid
> can at least obscure both just by mixing in a large number of
> statistically plausible junk commits.

You can always do that of course (actually, you may both want to and not
want to based on the archive format I'm making up)

Plus, it just occurred to me -- each changeset could be tacked on with
some random garbage, since afaik tla doesn't read stuff in the changeset
that isn't related to the usual file layout in there.
So, additionally to having mod-dirs-index etc in the changeset tar, you
could put a file ",,resizing-junk" in there as well to hide the size of
your changesets.

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/