Re: [Gnu-arch-users] libtla

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] libtla
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:40:42 +1100

    Tom> So, could you please:

    Tom>   ~ change the two two static functions in merge-points.c to
    Tom> extern (and add them to merge-points.h).

    Tom>   ~ make a new file, archive-merge-points.c for the function
    Tom> arch_archive_merge_points.

    Tom>   ~ merge-points.[ch] go in -utils; archive-merge-points.[ch]
    Tom> in -cmd.

Done. patch-4. It compiles OK, not yet tested linking. (read: link
test potentially flawed because libarch/libarch.a still exists in my
build tree and was being used).

Its beginning to look like the next major step is to delete the
libarch directory and references to libarch.a in tla/.

What should I do with these last remaining files?

libarch/=scraps/inventory.c
libarch/=scraps/inventory.h
libarch/libarch.doc
--