[Gnu-arch-users] grokking arch

From: Colin Walters
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] grokking arch
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:19:35 -0500

Hi,

In my spare time a week or so ago I hacked a little on this presentation
about Arch that I wanted to give at work.  Now I'm not sure I'll be able
to due to Bitkeeper license problems.  But hopefully people out there
will find it useful.

The presentation is targeted for fairly skilled hackers; it's explicitly
*not* a presentation like "here's how you get diffs with tla, here's how
you update, etc".  That kind of stuff the target audience is expected to
learn elsewhere.  Instead this presentation is intended to be an
introduction to the design of the Arch system.

It's in OpenOffice format; here's a HTML export:
http://web.verbum.org/tla/grokking-arch/grokking-arch.html

And the source .sxi:
http://web.verbum.org/tla/grokking-arch/grokking-arch.sxi

Comments appreciated!