[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] tla delta should not put everything to stdout

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] tla delta should not put everything to stdout
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:02:04 +0900

Amit Shah <address@hidden> writes:
>> Actually added files _are_ included as proper patches (though the
>> filenames are kind of screwed up -- that should be a bug report).
>
> I don't see them with tla-1.2.

Hmmm, I'm not sure when this feature was added, but they're definitely
there in the development sources (though with aforementioned filename
problem -- it looks like whoever implemented it forgot to use the diff
--label option, so you see some wacky temporary filename in the diff
header instead of the expected name).

-Miles
--
Occam's razor split hairs so well, I bought the whole argument!