Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Some issues

From: Florian Weimer
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Some issues
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:28:31 +0200

* Tom Lord:

> I suspect you are confusing "accessible backups" with version control.

Maybe I do, but then there isn't a single backup solutions that
supports more or less consistent snapshots of distributedly edited
data, and guarantees that no history is lost.  Even commercial backup
systems (and new things like shadow copies) can't do this.

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: bigpond.com, di-ve.com, fuorissimo.com, hotmail.com,