Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Momchil Velikov
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: 20 Jul 2004 14:02:56 +0300

>>>>> "Roman" == Roman Zippel <address@hidden> writes:

Roman> Why did the US go in without the support of the UN to share the
Roman> burden, such a war costs a lot of money, which has to come from
Roman> somewhere.

  Part of money comes from "seizing the dictator's assets",
a.k.a. "robbery".  Part comes from selling Iraqi oil (it's not simply
"we need the oil", it's "we want to _sell_ the oil").  And another
large part comes from the American taxpayers.

  What may look like and probably is a burden for the American
taxpayer is most likely a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a few
(govt blessed) companies to take part in the "reconstruction of Iraq".
Yet anothe scheme for diverting budget money into the hands of "our
people".

~velco